Life gets in the way

For all discussions related to the annual FSJ invasion of Ouray

Moderators: shimniok, srobertsfsj

Topic author
derf

Life gets in the way

Post by derf »

So, some personal things have come up and I'm not going to be able to make it to this year's event after all.

I have tent site 46a reserved from Sunday night through Saturday morning the week of the event. If anyone wants the site, let me know soon so we can transfer the registration to you. If nobody chimes in after about a week I'll cancel the site.

will e

Re: Life gets in the way

Post by will e »

That sucks! WHo's gonna time the eggs? We're going to miss you this year, I hope you can get back in the game next year.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Topic author
derf

Post by derf »

Thanks. I hope everything works out next year too. If the long term plan holds, it should be alright. Still without my truck. But 2022 looks promising.

Just an update, I have two people in line to take over the site already. I doubt they will fall through so consider the spot filled at this point.

jsinajeep

Post by jsinajeep »

I just hope that I am still around in 2022 or able to be there
and enjoy the time with you guys.

Topic author
derf

Post by derf »

I hope you are too.

Simba

Post by Simba »

Dang! That's a bummer. Who's going to save the jelly beans when they roll over!
1976 Wagoneer. Lincoln, NE