BJ's Bumper giveaway / Adventures with Ted

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

dodgerammit

Re: BJ's Bumper giveaway / Adventures with Ted

Post by dodgerammit »

az chip wrote:HR HR HR.... Hammer Retriever? Hot Recycler? Ho runner? Be specific man! Cannot take the anticipation.
Hormone Replacement. That is good news for any man! :D
84 Grand Waggy-Radio Flyer (Garnet Red/3M Ebony Metallic woodgrain, with honey interior) AMC 360 :cry: 2004 4.8LS/Advance Adapter/727/242 D44/AMC20 Serehill tailgate and headlight harnesses :fsj: Ongoing thread-viewtopic.php?t=11897

92 Wrangler Islander 4.0/32RH/231 D30/D35 RHD

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

Hotrod department! He is getting a ls swap!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

tedlovesjeeps71

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

az chip wrote:HR HR HR.... Hammer Retriever? Hot Recycler? Ho runner? Be specific man! Cannot take the anticipation.
dodgerammit wrote:
Hormone Replacement. That is good news for any man! :D
Lmao!!! No fellas... Human resources. Image
Though Ho runner may not be a bad option. Haha!

Topic author
az chip

Post by az chip »

We have a long holiday weekend to figure this out. And I don't like waiting.
'81 Cherokee Chief 81 WT Chief/MSD 6/Holley Sniper/ Rusty 4" Spring lift/ Bulltear oil adapter/K&P Engineering Oil Filter/ NP 208/ Serehill Light Harness/KC LED Headlights/ Evil Twin Fab Roof Rack and sliders/ Ross mirror mounts.

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

I'm with chip on this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

tedlovesjeeps71

az chip wrote:We have a long holiday weekend to figure this out. And I don't like waiting.
Nobody is less excited about it being a long weekend than I am. Long weekend = government HR not working= me having to wait even longer for a solid answer. Funny how it's a holiday to celebrate labor, the exact thing I'm trying to do, but I can't because it's another a working holiday.

Topic author
az chip

Post by az chip »

Ah ha! A clue!
'81 Cherokee Chief 81 WT Chief/MSD 6/Holley Sniper/ Rusty 4" Spring lift/ Bulltear oil adapter/K&P Engineering Oil Filter/ NP 208/ Serehill Light Harness/KC LED Headlights/ Evil Twin Fab Roof Rack and sliders/ Ross mirror mounts.

dodgerammit

Post by dodgerammit »

az chip wrote:Ah ha! A clue!
:D
84 Grand Waggy-Radio Flyer (Garnet Red/3M Ebony Metallic woodgrain, with honey interior) AMC 360 :cry: 2004 4.8LS/Advance Adapter/727/242 D44/AMC20 Serehill tailgate and headlight harnesses :fsj: Ongoing thread-viewtopic.php?t=11897

92 Wrangler Islander 4.0/32RH/231 D30/D35 RHD

tedlovesjeeps71

tedlovesjeeps71

I saw someone modified the title... Haha!
Sorry I seem to have completely derailed the thread folks.

Topic author
az chip

Post by az chip »

The thread was boring. As the OP I approve of the change of rail heading.

tedlovesjeeps71

az chip wrote:The thread was boring. As the OP I approve of the change of rail heading.
ImageImageImage

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Yeah I changed it as it didn’t stay on the bumper topic very long :)
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

htfiremedic

Post by htfiremedic »

Haha, Ted turned a thread into a train wreck?
Spill it brother, the branch kin are dyin over here! Call me as soon as you can, or get the Mrs to...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
az chip

Post by az chip »

C'mon Ted. Spill it.

tedlovesjeeps71

az chip wrote:C'mon Ted. Spill it.
Wish I could officially... As of now I'm stuck in paperwork hell. I promise, as soon as I know, you guys will! ImageImage

Topic author
az chip

Post by az chip »

tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:
Wish I could officially... As of now I'm stuck in paperwork hell. I promise, as soon as I know, you guys will! ImageImage
All kidding aside. Just glad you are on a good path. I hope this new position happens and is the start of a better future for you and your family.

tedlovesjeeps71

az chip wrote:
tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:
All kidding aside. Just glad you are on a good path. I hope this new position happens and is the start of a better future for you and your family.
Thanks brotha. That's what we're hoping for too. Just wish it wasn't such a pita just to get to working. Ready, willing, and able but have so many hoops to jump through it's nuts. Unfortunately, it is the key to everything else working out. Hopefully this is the last month we have to eat ramen noodles and stress where rent will come from.

htfiremedic

Post by htfiremedic »

tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:
az chip wrote:
tedlovesjeeps71 wrote: Wish I could officially... As of now I'm stuck in paperwork hell. I promise, as soon as I know, you guys will! ImageImage
Thanks brotha. That's what we're hoping for too. Just wish it wasn't such a pita just to get to working. Ready, willing, and able but have so many hoops to jump through it's nuts. Unfortunately, it is the key to everything else working out. Hopefully this is the last month we have to eat ramen noodles and stress where rent will come from.
Hey. Image TURD call me already, I don’t wanna buy this thing, and not have your input... just sayin, you da man, in the midget in da man’s shadow...

tedlovesjeeps71

htfiremedic wrote:
tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:
az chip wrote:
Hey. Image TURD call me already, I don’t wanna buy this thing, and not have your input... just sayin, you da man, in the midget in da man’s shadow...

Lol... Will do brotha.