Anyone else having a hard time selling Jeeps?

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Bigiano

Re: Anyone else having a hard time selling Jeeps?

Post by Bigiano »

Nmat wrote:It finally sold! Used the money to then buy Phallosan that was for sale too cheap. Now that's back up for sale after a few fixes with lots of interested buyers. My length is slowly growing!
Oh why did you sell it?.. My love for PF is something out of the world. I have two devices and one has spent almost 7 years with me but I don't want to let go. It is sweet.
Last edited by Bigiano on Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Nikkormat

Post by Nikkormat »

Bigiano wrote:Oh why did you sell your JEEP... My love for JEEP is something out of the world. I have two Jeeps and one has spent almost 7 years with me but I don't want to let go. JEEP is sweet..
I still have five Jeeps!
Gabe, "reformed" Jeep hoarder.

deckroid

Post by deckroid »

I have been having a hard time FINDING a parts rig. I can find some parts some of the time but I want a whole grand or just wagoneer. Doesn't have to run. Every time I find one, it's on the otherside of the country and I am just not going to ship something like that.
1984 Grand Wagoneer. V8 360 stock. Mostly original. Repainted 2018 with original Nordic Green Metallic (Flake).

Justinsmith

Post by Justinsmith »

I am not sure if I would ever want to sell my JEEP..... My love for this device is simply out of this world.

Renodemona

Post by Renodemona »

It also comes down to space and project desire. I prefer the older (pre '79) era, but I also know now that they are work because they are old. Some people want a cool looking older type vehicle...but don't have the space or time to be wrenching so they go for the newer ones. IDK. Cars are weird. People are weird. If I knew, man, I'd share...but I don't lol
"Wait, what's on fire!?" KJ7TCT
--------------------------------------------------------------
1976 Cherokee w/t 'Susan' 401/TH400/QT(PT)
FiTech Go EFI, Edelbrock Performer intake
3" Rough Country Springs, HEI Dizzy
-------------------------------------------------------------
2018 Cherokee Trailhawk V6 'Sedna'