Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
Stuka
Site Admin

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Post by Stuka »

Hey Everybody, happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everybody has a nice day, and weekend.

I am not sure if we have people that were effected by the fires here (Some of my family was). But, no matter how rough things may seem, there is always something to be thankful for. Just hang in there, things will get better.

And, thanks to everybody that keeps this forum alive. It's really very low maintenance because all the good people here.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

tedlovesjeeps71

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

Indeed.... I second Stukas statement.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Remember your blessings and hopefully the forthcoming year be even better!

bigun

Post by bigun »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

letank

Post by letank »

Stuka, thank you for hosting the solutions for our passion/addiction.

Happy Thanksgiving to all
Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)

tedlovesjeeps71

Thought this was pretty funny.

The great turkey resistance! Image

bigun

Post by bigun »

Not sure about others, but Thanksgiving at our house is not complete without
Alice's Restaurant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM
THe first time I played in the house we're going to have to take mom to the emergency room she was laughing so hard.

bigun

Post by bigun »

tedlovesjeeps71

bigun wrote:Not sure about others, but Thanksgiving at our house is not complete without
Alice's Restaurant
THe first time I played in the house we're going to have to take mom to the emergency room she was laughing so hard.
Something about maps with diagrams and circles on the back... dang, it’s been a long time since I heard that song. Haha

Theodore

Post by Theodore »

Happy Thanksgiving!

At our house, the holiday’s not complete without “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”. Nothing like seeing Cousin Eddie show up in the RV to surprise Clark.
1990 Grand Wagoneer - "Theodore" - AMC 360, fuel-injected, TF727, NP229 - Sand Metallic - restoring to stock - Build Thread

bigun

Post by bigun »

tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:
bigun wrote:Not sure about others, but Thanksgiving at our house is not complete without
Alice's Restaurant
Something about maps with diagrams and circles on the back... dang, it’s been a long time since I heard that song. Haha
"27, 8x10 color photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back explaining what each one was about, to be used as evidence against us"! But the Judge was blind!!
What is so funny is it is an antiwar song, but mom could only here the story

bigun

Post by bigun »

Theodore wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!

At our house, the holiday’s not complete without “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”. Nothing like seeing Cousin Eddie show up in the RV to surprise Clark.
I never got into the first Vacation movie in fact IIRC I watched about the first 10 minutes on HBO and changed the channel

dodgerammit

Post by dodgerammit »

We've been using the Waggy for the holiday seasons the last couple of years. Makes it easy to load everything compared to our other vehicles (both 2 doors). Happy Thanksgiving! And yes, this site is awesome.
84 Grand Waggy-Radio Flyer (Garnet Red/3M Ebony Metallic woodgrain, with honey interior) AMC 360 :cry: 2004 4.8LS/Advance Adapter/727/242 D44/AMC20 Serehill tailgate and headlight harnesses :fsj: Ongoing thread-viewtopic.php?t=11897

92 Wrangler Islander 4.0/32RH/231 D30/D35 RHD

will e

Post by will e »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. And a shout out to all of us who joined in Thanksgiving in the desert again this year. Wonderful friends!
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

1979bettywhite

Post by 1979bettywhite »

Yes. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Mine started out by running a half marathon in 30 degree weather. But starting work on my third plate for the day.

Very thankful for all of you that have helped me on my journey with the chief. Would not be where it is without all the amazing insights and encouragement from all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tedlovesjeeps71

dodgerammit wrote:We've been using the Waggy for the holiday seasons the last couple of years. Makes it easy to load everything compared to our other vehicles (both 2 doors). Happy Thanksgiving! And yes, this site is awesome.
If the back window on ours worked it would see more use. As it is I may drag it out for Christmas tree duty and use the roof rack.

toothofwar

Post by toothofwar »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! This site is truly amazing. It's a true friendly atmosphere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

dodgerammit

Post by dodgerammit »

tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:
dodgerammit wrote:We've been using the Waggy for the holiday seasons the last couple of years. Makes it easy to load everything compared to our other vehicles (both 2 doors). Happy Thanksgiving! And yes, this site is awesome.
If the back window on ours worked it would see more use. As it is I may drag it out for Christmas tree duty and use the roof rack.
Do you have the serehill schematic? I can send it to you if not.
84 Grand Waggy-Radio Flyer (Garnet Red/3M Ebony Metallic woodgrain, with honey interior) AMC 360 :cry: 2004 4.8LS/Advance Adapter/727/242 D44/AMC20 Serehill tailgate and headlight harnesses :fsj: Ongoing thread-viewtopic.php?t=11897

92 Wrangler Islander 4.0/32RH/231 D30/D35 RHD

tedlovesjeeps71

dodgerammit wrote:
tedlovesjeeps71 wrote:
Do you have the serehill schematic? I can send it to you if not.
I think I have it. The wiring is only part of the issue as the tailgate has a sizable dent. I can use a power probe to make it go up and down if I absolutely must but I really need to make time to do some work on it. So much to do, so little time or money. It’ll happen... I just gotta be patient.

az chip

Post by az chip »

will e wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. And a shout out to all of us who joined in Thanksgiving in the desert again this year. Wonderful friends!
I saw you twice. For six minutes. LOL
'81 Cherokee Chief 81 WT Chief/MSD 6/Holley Sniper/ Rusty 4" Spring lift/ Bulltear oil adapter/K&P Engineering Oil Filter/ NP 208/ Serehill Light Harness/KC LED Headlights/ Evil Twin Fab Roof Rack and sliders/ Ross mirror mounts.

rocklaurence
Vendor

Post by rocklaurence »

Happy Holidays