Jeep Emergency Kit

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
nwkaustin

Jeep Emergency Kit

Post by nwkaustin »

Hey Guys- I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I am looking for some advice and perhaps some inspiration. I purchased a used, not quite vintage, bright yellow Jeep emergency kit. It has a light built in, flashing red light, tire inflator and even a small emergency medical kit. I am planning on refurbishing all of the inside kit but I wanted some thoughts on how to make this thing look like it wasn’t from the mid- 90’s and had been beat-in up in the back of a car for 20 years.

Here is my idea: I drive a 1987 Grand Wagoneer. I am thinking about having the Jeep kit dipped in wood hydrographics that match the side of the Jeep. Before I do this let me know if you have any thoughts on my idea or any way to make it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlrhodes711

Re: Jeep Emergency Kit

Post by rlrhodes711 »

Is that not a radio? We have one that looks just like it and it’s a radio on the inside.
IMG_0460.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
nwkaustin

Post by nwkaustin »

rlrhodes711 wrote:Is that not a radio? We have one that looks just like it and it’s a radio on the inside.
IMG_0460.jpg

Inside is a full blow emergency kit. It does have a radio plus al of the emergency goodies.

rlrhodes711

Post by rlrhodes711 »

Guess I missed that part on ours. LOL

Topic author
nwkaustin

Post by nwkaustin »

rlrhodes711 wrote:Guess I missed that part on ours. LOL

Here is a pic of the inside.

rlrhodes711

Post by rlrhodes711 »

Well I’ll be darned. Ours looks like the one in my pic. Wasn’t aware there was a different one. Cool