New Eagle?

Area for post regarding Jeeps other than an FSJ. This area may contain technical post regarding those vehicles as well.

Topic author
Locked and Loaded

New Eagle?

Post by Locked and Loaded »

Drink more Water

Tin Medic

Re: New Eagle?

Post by Tin Medic »

I hate to say it but I would drive that. Looks like a cross between a Focus SVT and a Golf R.
89 GW 360/727/208 (soon to be LQ9/727/208) MSD 8523 Pro Billet Distributor, MSD 8207 Blaster SS Coil, 30x9.5x15 Destination M/Ts, Warn Lock Out Hubs

"I don't always downshift, but when I do its next to a Prius so the driver can hear me hurt the environment."

Jeeps don't break down, they're just extremely demanding when they need parts replaced!

Jeep Owner

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Hmm, very interesting. Although I think it would need a different look to really work here in the states. I mean, Americans are certainly catching on to hatch backs (Finally). I have loved them, well, forever. And I have owned two myself ('05 Focus ZX3 and currently a '14 Fiesta).

Its a good looking car, and provided it competed well with the likes of the Fiesta, Accent 5dr, Golf, etc, I would totally drive it as a gas saver. I really like Fiat's multi-air engines, they are very efficient. A car like that could go a LONG ways to helping Jeeps fleet fuel economy, meaning they can keep selling the Wrangler.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

jeremyji

Post by jeremyji »

I'd love to see them bring something like that to market... even though I'd never be able to get one, what with kids and all to put in back seats.

Green&Loud

Post by Green&Loud »

I love it! It seems so wrong for a jeep, but im a huge hatchback fan and this one looks interesting to say the least. I would love to see a small turbo diesel come to the US too!
'76 j10- currently in project mode
"Hey y'all, watch this!" means get out the camera
FSJ related donations now being accepted

haminawag

Post by haminawag »

I realize I'm probably in the minority here, but UGH!
Let us not forget what our fathers taught us.

Ham-in-a-Wag
1967 Plymouth Fury
1979 Wagoneer
2000 RAV4

carnuck

Post by carnuck »

I'd sooner convert my wife's Kia Soul to 4x4!
Check my parts for sale near Seattle

Southern Gorilla

Post by Southern Gorilla »

I hate the styling. But I am also a fan of hatchbacks since forever. I'd save a pile of money and just buy a Mustang II to put j/y Audi bits under.
Having seller's regret.