Early 1980 chief parts (from a very rusty truck)

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
6erWebb

Early 1980 chief parts (from a very rusty truck)

Post by 6erWebb »

Hey guys!! I finally pulled the trigger on a truck for my widetrack swap. This truck seems to have sat for about 20-25 years with the rear window down so the tail sheet metal is pretty much toast. The roof has also separated from the window frames in the rear so basically the sheet metal is scrap. There are still quite a few good things, the glass except for the tailgate window is good, and many of the dash items are in useable/restorable shape. I’ll make as good a deals as I can (still need to buy rear flares for myself) so just hit me up with requests. Scour the photos, and below is a list of what’s missing or not for sale. Thanks!!

Missing:
Seats
Roof rack
Engine
Trans
Rear bumper
Tailgate window
Clock
Fuel tank skid plate

Not for sale:
Axles
Wheels
Front fenders
Transfer case and associated handles/rods
Power steering pump brackets

Again, thanks for looking!!!
-Webster
IMG_5660.jpg
IMG_5659.jpg
IMG_5658.jpg
IMG_5657.jpg
IMG_5665.jpg
IMG_5665.jpg
IMG_5665.jpg
IMG_5665.jpg
IMG_5665.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
‘77 Cherokee 4-door: fresh engine rebuild, trans rebuild, brake system overhaul, axle refresh. Just trying to get it reliable for the first time back on the road since 1983!!

Topic author
6erWebb

Re: Early 1980 chief parts (from a very rusty truck)

Post by 6erWebb »

IMG_5662.jpg
IMG_5664.jpg
IMG_5666.jpg
IMG_5667.jpg
IMG_5668.jpg
IMG_5668.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
‘77 Cherokee 4-door: fresh engine rebuild, trans rebuild, brake system overhaul, axle refresh. Just trying to get it reliable for the first time back on the road since 1983!!

Topic author
6erWebb

Post by 6erWebb »

IMG_5675.jpg
IMG_5674.jpg
IMG_5673.jpg
IMG_5672.jpg
IMG_5671.jpg
IMG_5671.jpg
Going to pull the glass and the grille in a bit and get to cleaning on them as they seem to be the best parts.

Topic author
6erWebb

Post by 6erWebb »

Dang tapatalk, not sure why it keeps duplicating photos. If there’s anything anyone would like to see I can email photos as well.

dbx11

Post by dbx11 »

Hey there I need that glovebox door and bracket latch if it’s in useable condition.
Also is the gutter trim stainless steel or the plastic?

dbx11

Post by dbx11 »

Hey there I need that glovebox door and bracket latch if it’s in useable condition. (With emblem)
Also is the gutter trim stainless steel or the plastic?

Topic author
6erWebb

Post by 6erWebb »

Hey bud! Yes, the latch in the latch bracket seem to be in good condition. I’ll get those pulled off for you today, the gutter trim is stainless and looks to be pretty straight, but I only have the driver side. The passenger side is missing. Shoot me a PM with your address and I’ll get you a quote for shipping! Thanks

dbx11

Post by dbx11 »

PM’d you did you get it? Sometimes it says sent but nothing shows up on the receivers end…

Topic author
6erWebb

Post by 6erWebb »

Got it and replied with pics, thanks!