Source for '87 360 Molded s-shaped PCV hose?

Stock FSJ Tech Area

Topic author
Dr.Bob

Source for '87 360 Molded s-shaped PCV hose?

Post by Dr.Bob »

Last time I replaced the S-hose on the later-style pcv system, I could still get that hose from the dealer.

Now, nobody is showing the piece.

Does anyone know a source for that molded S-hose that goes from the intake-manifold fitting to the PCV valve on my '87 J-20's 360? They should all be the same for later models.

Ole_Yeller

Re: Source for '87 360 Molded s-shaped PCV hose?

Post by Ole_Yeller »

I know this is cliche to say but find a helpful parts store employee and look through their hoses with the right inside diameter. I did this on my C and found the perfect hose. If I still had the sticker on the hose I'd give you the part number.

letank

Re: Source for '87 360 Molded s-shaped PCV hose?

Post by letank »

Dr.Bob wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:32 pm Last time I replaced the S-hose on the later-style pcv system, I could still get that hose from the dealer.

Now, nobody is showing the piece.

Does anyone know a source for that molded S-hose that goes from the intake-manifold fitting to the PCV valve on my '87 J-20's 360? They should all be the same for later models.
You can tweak the layout with a regular straight hose by using a longer hose from the carb to the PCV valve, weird size , then adjust the hose from PVC to intake, I did it 2 months ago before smog check,that S hose must have been the OEM, it was way past its prime
Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)