First Christmas with the Wagoneer

Show off your FSJ photos and videos!

Topic author
Theodore

First Christmas with the Wagoneer

Post by Theodore »

Yesterday, we took the Wagoneer on short ride over Roan Mountain to Elk Park, NC to Elk River Evergreens to choose & cut a tree. Between now & Christmas, taking into account personal & business travel, it was either now or the 2nd week of December to get over there.

They have a beautiful place, with thousands of trees to choose from, along with hot chocolate, popcorn, and a gift shop. This is the 4th year we’ve selected our tree there.

The Wagoneer was a hit with many people there taking pictures of it & with it, with quite a few references made to the Griswold Family Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1990 Grand Wagoneer - "Theodore" - AMC 360, fuel-injected, TF727, NP229 - Sand Metallic - restoring to stock - Build Thread

Cheapthrills

Re: First Christmas with the Wagoneer

Post by Cheapthrills »

Theodore wrote:Yesterday, we took the Wagoneer on short ride over Roan Mountain to Elk Park, NC to Elk River Evergreens to choose & cut a tree. Between now & Christmas, taking into account personal & business travel, it was either now or the 2nd week of December to get over there.

They have a beautiful place, with thousands of trees to choose from, along with hot chocolate, popcorn, and a gift shop. This is the 4th year we’ve selected our tree there.

The Wagoneer was a hit with many people there taking pictures of it & with it, with quite a few references made to the Griswold Family Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome Theodore,

Nice ride and a good story.
Mine is a pile in comparison to yours.Image

87 grand Wagoneer mostly stock
90 grand Wagoneer (stalled 5.3 project)

will e

Post by will e »

A waggy with a fresh cut Christmas Tree on top. That's about as classic as it can get!
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

BLee

Post by BLee »

She’s a beaut Clark!!

Love that, it’s just how Christmas trees should be brought home.
Brandon
----------
Current Jeep - 1992 YJ 4.0L
Future Jeep (on the hunt) - 1968-1972 Wagoneer / Cummins R2.8L / Tremec 4050 manual

Always looking to learn something. Preferably through other peoples mistakes and before my own. :D