1989 Grand Wagoneer

Show off your FSJ photos and videos!

Topic author
barkleyw

1989 Grand Wagoneer

Post by barkleyw »

Been putzing away on this the last 2.5 years - 3" rough country lift - 32.5x11.5, original but rebuilt transfer case and tranny. Original 360 motor rebuilt, stock heads with a valve job, edelbrock rpm agr-Gap intake manifold with performer-plus cam, Hedman long headers into a custom exhaust - cats removed, fitech go-efi 600 fuel injection......frame off rebuild - a few more things to do..bumpers, tint, some wood vinyl and emblems and a tune then looking to road trip it from wisconsin to colorado to see how that fitech handles in the mountains.
Presentation1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

will e

Re: 1989 Grand Wagoneer

Post by will e »

WOW that is quiet the transformation. It would appear you've been more than 'putzing away'. ;)

I kind of like the no wood look but it's your rig so you get to do what you please. Being the later model it will look 'right' with the wood grain treatment.

That's an impressive list of modification too. I bet it runs sweet.

You mention going to Colorado. Will it be in July? We have our annual 'full size jeep' invasion in Ouray in July. I know folks would love to see your work in person.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

Topic author
barkleyw

Post by barkleyw »

Thx....that is actually an interesting idea - I will take a look - what are the dates? I just watched a youtube video from the 2014 one - looks fun. Something to get me ambitious enough to finish the damn door panels :) I just watched another video - If I end up heading out there I think I would be heading back to Wisconsin with ideas of front and rear lockers :) haha - if you could, please send me some info.

will e

Post by will e »

PM sent for Ouray info.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge