complaints about parts sellers, where to post?

Area to ask questions or post comments related to this forum.

Topic author
strvger

complaints about parts sellers, where to post?

Post by strvger »

had an issue with a seller on ebay selling fsj parts. not resolved fairly. is there a special to post these things so others will not make the same mistake i did?
jeep'n in the land of 2 seasons... winter and getting ready for winter.
1966 cj5a, 134 f-head, safari windscreen, 3 on-the-tree, saturn od, 4.27's with a detroit locker in back, soon getting a 151 'iron duke'
1966 wagoneer, 327 vigilante (2bbl), 3 on-the-tree, 3.73's, looking for a detroit locker for it.

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: complaints about parts sellers, where to post?

Post by Stuka »

No, there isn't. And its something I would rather not have here to be all honest. eBay has their feedback system, which you should give the person negative feedback if it was a bad deal. I don't see the need to have an area here going into all that in double.

It sucks to get burned by a seller, I am pretty sure it has happened to us all at least once. If you really feel the need to let out some steam about it, feel free to post it up in the general area. I have no issues with that.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

rocklaurence
Vendor

Post by rocklaurence »

Ebay is biased to the Buyer and if all else fails you have the Ebay guaranty. However, try to work it out with the Seller before opening a case.

carnuck

Post by carnuck »

I had one jerkoff put it off until it was past 30 days and I couldn't file. Pay Pal was separate at the time.
Check my parts for sale near Seattle

Topic author
strvger

Post by strvger »

yep, i did the paypal complaint, but still did not get any of the money back it cost me to return them. just sucks and i'm hoping to give a heads-up to anyone else out who might be considering getting anything from either of these guys.
"just be careful out there."
jeep'n in the land of 2 seasons... winter and getting ready for winter.
1966 cj5a, 134 f-head, safari windscreen, 3 on-the-tree, saturn od, 4.27's with a detroit locker in back, soon getting a 151 'iron duke'
1966 wagoneer, 327 vigilante (2bbl), 3 on-the-tree, 3.73's, looking for a detroit locker for it.

79CCPathKiller

Post by 79CCPathKiller »

I wish there was a place to flame jerkoff users that bone you on parts. If would be real nice if they didn't make promises then break them because they were only worried about themselves. Aside from it being nice if they could just say "hey yea Im a duesche and screwed you and all the promises I made I broke because I'm a selfish dbag" instead of coward out and just quit responding to me. Ive had nothin less that a horrible experience with the users w parts not following through on here. So much for jeepsters uniting. This is the prime reason I have lost faith in humanity. Your only as good as your word and if you word is a peanut turd what's the point
79 CC aka PathKiller. 6" lift, 36" TSL's, 360 AT QT, Edlebrock intake a 4 bbl, stainless headers, one off stainless exhaust.
01 XJ 7.5" lift, 33" Dunlop Mudrovers, steering box upgrade and PS cooler.

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

79CCPathKiller wrote:I wish there was a place to flame jerkoff users that bone you on parts. If would be real nice if they didn't make promises then break them because they were only worried about themselves. Aside from it being nice if they could just say "hey yea Im a duesche and screwed you and all the promises I made I broke because I'm a selfish dbag" instead of coward out and just quit responding to me. Ive had nothin less that a horrible experience with the users w parts not following through on here. So much for jeepsters uniting. This is the prime reason I have lost faith in humanity. Your only as good as your word and if you word is a peanut turd what's the point
Did something like that happen here?

If not, Pirate always loves a good flame war.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

carnuck

Post by carnuck »

Yes. Put your forefingers in your mouth and pull it open and say "I was born on a Pirate ship!"
Check my parts for sale near Seattle