UCP question

Area to ask questions or post comments related to this forum.

Topic author
srobertsfsj

UCP question

Post by srobertsfsj »

I have been looking through the UCP options and I don't see the option to automatically subscribe to a thread when posting a reply. Also, is there a way to visually tag subscribed threads? I may have missed it.

Thanks!
Scott R.

'86 Grand Wagoneer "Super Chief" 5.3L drivetrain/ WT conversion / TT's Fabworks SOA and SF / 37x12.5x17 BFG A/T KO3 http://www.fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtop ... 294&p=3364

"After years of being paranoid about my Jeep’s temp going towards that 220F mark, I’m realizing that if it was real problem, Jeep engineers would have painted that area RED." - FSJ Guy

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: UCP question

Post by Stuka »

You can turn on notifications by default by going to your control panel, then to board preferences, then to edit posting defaults. From here, hit the radio button that says "Notify me upon replies by default." This will turn on email notifications if anybody has made a reply to a post that you have posted on.

For the marking threads, this may be an issue with the theme I am using. I will need to see if the default theme shows this or not.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

Topic author
srobertsfsj

Post by srobertsfsj »

Thanks Stuka, i wanted to stay away from email notifications as I get too many emails as it is. I was hoping there was something similar to the little check mark you see on subscribed threads on the IFSJA board.

Stuka wrote:You can turn on notifications by default by going to your control panel, then to board preferences, then to edit posting defaults. From here, hit the radio button that says "Notify me upon replies by default." This will turn on email notifications if anybody has made a reply to a post that you have posted on.

For the marking threads, this may be an issue with the theme I am using. I will need to see if the default theme shows this or not.
Scott R.

'86 Grand Wagoneer "Super Chief" 5.3L drivetrain/ WT conversion / TT's Fabworks SOA and SF / 37x12.5x17 BFG A/T KO3 http://www.fsjnetwork.com/forum/viewtop ... 294&p=3364

"After years of being paranoid about my Jeep’s temp going towards that 220F mark, I’m realizing that if it was real problem, Jeep engineers would have painted that area RED." - FSJ Guy

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

I will look into it when I get back from Vacation.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ