men in black
Vendor

Re: ABS, panels for wagoneer, J truck, Commando, Jeepster

Post by men in black »

Yes I do
$45.00 a panel plus shipping
about a week
I also PM you.
mudinui wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:25 pm Are you still making ABS panels for 1978 j-10 with role-up windows? Can you give me a price and lead time? thx, Don
1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior.. 70,000 miles,
Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
Full Corinthian leather front and rear seat. custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle-trap on floor. Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

SasquatchGW

Post by SasquatchGW »

Men In Black- interested in the black shift indicator please send PM
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 360 V8 727/Select Trac - Overlander in progress!

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

PM sent
SasquatchGW wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:10 am Men In Black- interested in the black shift indicator please send PM
Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
Full Corinthian leather front and rear seat. custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle-trap on floor. Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

oscarj777

Post by oscarj777 »

Are you still making panels?
I have an 88 grand wagoneer I am restoring.

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

Yes I'm, I'll send you a PM
oscarj777 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:54 pm Are you still making panels?
I have an 88 grand wagoneer I am restoring.

tomsroadhouse

Post by tomsroadhouse »

Ahoy from Germany,

we are currently restoring a Grand Wagoneer from 1988 and need the interior panel on the driver side as it is completely missing.
If you can help with this a pm or email would be greatly appreciated!

Thx for in advance

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

PM sent
tomsroadhouse wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:57 am Ahoy from Germany,

we are currently restoring a Grand Wagoneer from 1988 and need the interior panel on the driver side as it is completely missing.
If you can help with this a pm or email would be greatly appreciated!

Thx for in advance

grifflindsey

Post by grifflindsey »

I need to get both door panels and the headliner for an '82 J10 if you are still making them. Thanks

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

I can make you the door panels, but not the headliner
PM sent
grifflindsey wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:49 pm I need to get both door panels and the headliner for an '82 J10 if you are still making them. Thanks

Big Orange

Post by Big Orange »

Hi, I'm interested in panels for a 78 Cherokee. Kick panels, doors, rear passenger, and cargo area. Headliner too if you make them. Please PM me. Thanks

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

PM sent
Big Orange wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:45 pm Hi, I'm interested in panels for a 78 Cherokee. Kick panels, doors, rear passenger, and cargo area. Headliner too if you make them. Please PM me. Thanks

79WaggyKC

Post by 79WaggyKC »

Hey! I'm interested in a white shift indicator for my '79 Wagoneer if you're still making them. Also, do the door panels come with tabs? Thanks!

mbracing

Post by mbracing »

Hi
Are you also making door panels for the very early Wagoneer models in the correct pattern/design? If yes I’ll need a complete set in Blue for a 1963.
Thanks,
mbracing

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

No just black ABS
mbracing wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:26 pm Hi
Are you also making door panels for the very early Wagoneer models in the correct pattern/design? If yes I’ll need a complete set in Blue for a 1963.
Thanks,
mbracing

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

Yes I'm still making shift indicators
Door panels with tabs?
79WaggyKC wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:37 pm Hey! I'm interested in a white shift indicator for my '79 Wagoneer if you're still making them. Also, do the door panels come with tabs? Thanks!

rxsala1

Post by rxsala1 »

Hi, I've got a 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer and I'm looking for the front headliner board section, though mine has got a sunroof. Would you be able to make it for me?

Thanks

rxsala1

Post by rxsala1 »

Hi, I've got a 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer and I'm looking for the front headliner board section, though mine has got a sunroof. Would you be able to make it for me?

Thanks

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

I don't make headliners, the shipping was very high because of the over sized box.
rxsala1 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:36 am Hi, I've got a 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer and I'm looking for the front headliner board section, though mine has got a sunroof. Would you be able to make it for me?

Thanks

sanoel

Post by sanoel »

Hi, I've got a '67 J2000. If still available, could you PM me a quote for kick panels, doors, and 3 piece headliner shipped to 47904? Thanks!

Topic author
men in black
Vendor

Post by men in black »

PM sent
sanoel wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:08 pm Hi, I've got a '67 J2000. If still available, could you PM me a quote for kick panels, doors, and 3 piece headliner shipped to 47904? Thanks!