Wiring and fuel lines TBI GM - idea + phots

For everything related to using Fuel Injection in an FSJ.

Topic author
Atevres

Wiring and fuel lines TBI GM - idea + phots

Post by Atevres »

I'm planning to install TBI GM, I have two questions if someone is kind to help me with photos:

1 - Which solution did you use for the wiring passage that goes inside the interior compartment? Some pictures?

2 - Fuel line for fuel I want to use 3/8 rubber fuel injection pipe, pass it over the brake booster until it runs on the frame to the pump installed in front of the tank. Do you have any other solution? Photo?
For the return line I would like to use its OEM retention line, if this is sufficient as a dimension, or is it better to use the larger oem steel delivery line in size?

Thank you :)

Renodemona

Re: Wiring and fuel lines TBI GM - idea + phots

Post by Renodemona »

What I did:
1) 2" Hole Saw. Once I had all the wires in I used a rubber grommet thing and a small army of zip ties. Bonus was I was able to easily pas wires into the cab later for aux power and lights and stuff.
2) I did this exact setup, I still have it now that I'm running FItech. I would not use the OEM return. It's 1/4" and probably too small and since you're running new supply line anyway why not run new return line anyway.

Sounds like you're on the right track.
"Wait, what's on fire!?" KJ7TCT
--------------------------------------------------------------
1976 Cherokee w/t 'Susan' 401/TH400/QT(PT)
FiTech Go EFI, Edelbrock Performer intake
3" Rough Country Springs, HEI Dizzy
-------------------------------------------------------------
2018 Cherokee Trailhawk V6 'Sedna'