Surgery tomorrow means no more fsjs

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
carnuck

Surgery tomorrow means no more fsjs

Post by carnuck »

They are putting in a new valve through the aorta unless things go south I’ll be recuperating over a couple days. Docs didn’t like the look of the spine damage due to wear and tear plus the rollover crash when I was run off the road by the drug cooking neighbor. Over the summer my projects have been stripped of many parts by his thieving buddies. Our place will be for sale either way as I won’t be able to do anything myself. Even video of one of them trespassing and stealing the wiring harness and parts from my Comanches wasn’t enough to have him trespassed. They are making life hell for everyone in the area.
This time I’m not bouncing right back, but whatever happens there will be a pile of bills and everything that they have stolen from my family and others keeps these crack roaches alive (auto incorrect changed the word, but it seems fitting)
Now our lives of work are reduced to near zero and my wife (who recently had her own health issues to deal with) has a pile of bills to deal with.
Check my parts for sale near Seattle

will e

Re: Surgery tomorrow means no more fsjs

Post by will e »

I feel bad for you. Good luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery. I hope things turn around for ya.
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

tedlovesjeeps71

Post by tedlovesjeeps71 »

Some problems should be solved with 300 win mag...

Topic author
carnuck

Post by carnuck »

Maybe they’ll use too much C4 and not enough foresight. Traffic on the highway across the river complained about the gravel pit blasts in the middle of the night summer of 2018. Illegal mining and meth lab explosions more likely.

letank

Post by letank »

Wishing you a speedy recovery, I always enjoy your sense of humor. Too bad about the noxious neighbors, it is always terrible to have to endure the pilfering from known people
Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)

bigun

Post by bigun »

Man that sucks! Good luck and God speed with your recovery

Renodemona

Post by Renodemona »

I'm sorry to hear of your struggles. Good new, if there is any, is that there aren't old meth cooks. Explosion, getting high on their own supply, visits from competitors...all reduce life spans. I'm hopeful that things do turn around for you!
"Wait, what's on fire!?" KJ7TCT
--------------------------------------------------------------
1976 Cherokee w/t 'Susan' 401/TH400/QT(PT)
FiTech Go EFI, Edelbrock Performer intake
3" Rough Country Springs, HEI Dizzy
-------------------------------------------------------------
2018 Cherokee Trailhawk V6 'Sedna'

66stepside

Post by 66stepside »

What a bummer to hear about the surgery- and to add insult to injury with the crazy neighbors is terrible, too.

Here’s to a speedy recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Hope your recovery goes smoothly.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

ShagWagon

Post by ShagWagon »

Put some Ajax and Drano in some little baggies and spread them around with some IV needles and pipes and lighters. They won’t be able to help themselves...
87 Grand Wagoneer Rebuilt 360 by S&J, Fitech GO EFI 600, Novak in-tank fuel pump, Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift, BFG AT KO2 30", Dynamax Muffler, MSD distributor, MSD ignition, Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake, Elgin perf cam, Oil tube mod, Roller rockers, chrome molly lifters, HD alum radiator, Powermaster 150/100 alt, Alum HD water pump, Serhills tailgate harness, Cowl screen mod, Evil Twin grab handles, Rstep's custom AMC door lock knobs, all electrical works.

rocklaurence
Vendor

Post by rocklaurence »

Get well and there's always time for God, Family and FSJs

MReese Wagoneer

Post by MReese Wagoneer »

Prayers and speedy recovery to both you and wife,
Toxic noxious neighbors are the worst , keep LEOs on them if you can as you try to salvage some value from your property

:fsj:
New 83 Wagoneer Brougham
old 99 Grand Cherokee Limited
http://www.mandgoilandlube.com

Topic author
carnuck

Post by carnuck »

I made it! A week ago I could almost be mistaken for a zombie. Now my blood O2 is 97% without trying hard. I’m feeling though that I went a couple rounds with a dwarf using my family jewels for a speed bag!

will e

Post by will e »

Um, I am mostly happy for you. I hope you find that little dwarf SOB. ;)
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

letank

Post by letank »

Great news, sat of 97% is a good number (same number for me), a little groin pain eh! Looks like a speedy recovery on the way, cheers

you are probably on blood thinner, so watch for signs of bleeding
Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)

bigun

Post by bigun »

carnuck wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:42 am I made it! A week ago I could almost be mistaken for a zombie. Now my blood O2 is 97% without trying hard. I’m feeling though that I went a couple rounds with a dwarf using my family jewels for a speed bag!
Glad to hear you are getting better
letank wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:34 am Great news, sat of 97% is a good number (same number for me), a little groin pain eh! Looks like a speedy recovery on the way, cheers

you are probably on blood thinner, so watch for signs of bleeding

LOL My local nurse practitioner sent me to Alb to see a Hematologist year before last for elevated red blood count and only a 97% oxygen rate, long story short after most of a year having to have blood draws every 2 months the Japanese Doc assigned to my case (I swear he looked and sounded like every stereo type Japanese male you every saw in a WW2 movie) after some discussion he said I see you live at over 6,500 feet, I think it would be reasonable for you to have more red blood cells and they carry a lower oxygen rate, go forth and darken my door no more!
A couple of months later I am talking to cousins who live at 7,000 feet, and one of them told me they had a new doctor intown who was wanting to bleed everybody because they had too many red blood cells , when the old doc stepped in and told him the same thing people at altitude tend to have more red blood cells.

MReese Wagoneer

Post by MReese Wagoneer »

carnuck wrote:I made it! A week ago I could almost be mistaken for a zombie. Now my blood O2 is 97% without trying hard. I’m feeling though that I went a couple rounds with a dwarf using my family jewels for a speed bag!
Great news !

:fsj:
New 83 Wagoneer Brougham
old 99 Grand Cherokee Limited
http://www.mandgoilandlube.com

freehold

Post by freehold »

carnuck wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:42 am I made it! A week ago I could almost be mistaken for a zombie. Now my blood O2 is 97% without trying hard. I’m feeling though that I went a couple rounds with a dwarf using my family jewels for a speed bag!
See, a good carb rebuild is good for everybody.

Glad to hear you're on the mend.
1987 GW, 202k miles, AMC 360 engine rebuilt 62k ago, all more or less bone stock
1997 Grand Cherokee ZJ, 244k and still going
When it rains, I drive an MDX