New guy on the forum

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
CREEPYONE

New guy on the forum

Post by CREEPYONE »

Hello everyone. My name is jeff from Rome GA. Long time FSJ lover!
My dad purchased a J10 when I was around 12 or so. (I'm 53 now) I immediately fell in love with the rino grill on it. He sold it a few years later and I promised myself to have one when I grew up.
I married my sweetheart in '91 and had two little ones. I bought a 77 cherokee in '94 and drive it until the engine smoked more than my wife and neighbors could stomach.
I currently own two Cherokees. A '79 NT and a '81WT. Circumstances have them in the backyard right now.
I look forward to meeting some of you. :D

will e

Re: New guy on the forum

Post by will e »

Welcome to the board! You'll find this is a great place with good people, great information and lots of encouragement. Let's see some pics!
81 Waggy 'WILL E' Retired
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/high steer/Alcan springs/agr box/Borgeson steering shaft/AMC 401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS (2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave, Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37X12.5/Corbeau XRS Baja & 5 point retractable harness/Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 sliders/Evil Twin bumpers, rack and roll cage/WARN 8000/TT Fabworks steering brace/dual batts/custom TC skid plate/ARB fridge

MadMax78

Re: New guy on the forum

Post by MadMax78 »

Welcome from Guin, AL. I have a 78 Cherokee I’m working on. Good luck with your rigs. I’m with will e. Post up some pics. We love to look at others rigs.
MadMax78

78 Cherokee S, Wide Track, 360, TH400, Quadra Trac, TAD's SOA, 35" BFG KM2, Edelbrock Carb & Intake, MSD Coil & Ignition