Team Grand Wagoneer BS

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
elowsma

Team Grand Wagoneer BS

Post by elowsma »

Does anyone know how to get the people at TGW to respond to anything? I try not to use them because the customer service does not exist but on rare occasions I have to. Now I have a return that I cannot get completed. I really hate that store!!

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: Team Grand Wagoneer BS

Post by Stuka »

Sadly, you are not the first person to state as much here. We just had a thread a few weeks ago on this very subject.

Unfortunately I don't know of any way to help you out.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

SJTD

Post by SJTD »

Send it back and cancel the charge with the credit card company. But you prolly didn't use a CC, right?
Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

If you used paypal or something, you can always start a claim with them.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

HowardT64

Post by HowardT64 »

I quit using them a long time ago ...
2016 Jeep Patriot
"Faith"

itselliott

Post by itselliott »

The one time I bought from them, I drove to Kenosha and picked up what I needed....that was 10 years ago and I haven't looked back

jkcondrey

Post by jkcondrey »

I may be the oddball, but I've ordered around 2K in parts and all has arrived well and good with no issues on quality. Although i have inquired about their new y-pipe they are advertising and havent heard a word.

Pair O J10

Post by Pair O J10 »

I guess I'm an oddball too....Have ordered from them many times over the years not a bit of trouble...Cant speak to their customer service though never had to contact them.

SJTD

Post by SJTD »

Good experiences don't mean much to this discussion if one didn't have to deal with Customer Service. I never had a problem with them either but they are the last place I go to.

Come to think of it I did contact them with a question but never got an answer. Turns out the part I thought they were exclusively selling was actually at BJ's

I wonder what happened with the OP.
Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.

candymancan

Post by candymancan »

Never had an issue with them as far what i ordered. Besides the stuff being cheapo junk because its made by crown automotive... EXCEPT them taking forever to ship the parts.. and when i called i inquire i noticed they had some lady andser who didnt know anything about customer service.

Would i order from them again ? Probably not if i can get the part elsewhere. Crown and other manufacturers make alot of our parts and they are on many various sites.

Unless i cant find something elsewhere or its vastly cheaper on team grand wagoneer. Then id order from em again. But i deff wouldnt expect the item in a timely manner
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L Limited 219k
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 I6 laredo 430k
1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 155k
1976 Jeep J10.. 85k(repaired)