New seller needs help.

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
88amcsuv

New seller needs help.

Post by 88amcsuv »

Hello folks my name is Benji Richey and I live in Gadsden, Alabama. I have a lot of parts that I would like to sell. I'm having a problem with some people not trusting me because I haven't posted any pictures. It's not that I don't want I just don't know how. I know how to send pictures via text but that is about the extent of my abilities. If some kind person out there would please tell me how to post pictures on here. When I ask some people to text me so I can send them pictures they don't want to do that. I don't understand why anyone would not be willing to send a text so that they could just get pictures back of something they are wanting. I don't much about telephone, computer s and such but evidently people can mess with your stuff if you text them? Anyway would a patient and understanding individual please contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx and teach me how to post pictures. You have no idea how much that would help me. Thak you. And those of you who are waiting on pictures either text me so I can send them or please be patient
1976 AMC Gremlin V-8 ordered new, needs restoring
1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 401, turbo 400, dana 20 twin stick, dana 44's with 3:73 gears and 4 wheel disc brakes, 33x10.50Rx15LT tires on factory slots, hydro boost, 6 inch Rusty's lift (removing rear 2" blocks and put new 4" front springs can't get in too high), with new upholstery, carpet, stereo and speakers, my own version of on and off road emergency kit.
1998 Mercury Mountaineer daily driver
2006 Ford F-150, Lariat, extended cab, 5.4L, 2WD

Chubbinius

Re: New seller needs help.

Post by Chubbinius »

Benji, here's a good thread full of tips on how to post pictures to the message board and sites to use to host them. It's on the Mothership, but should help you out here too.

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=170876

Hopefully it will help you out, if not, let us know and will see if we can help. Thanks!
1970 1414X Wagoneer "The Pig"
-Custom Special
-Dauntless 350 V8
-D27 front/D44 rear
2006 XK (65th Ann Edition)-DD

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

88amcsuv wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:06 pm Hello folks my name is Benji Richey and I live in Gadsden, Alabama. I have a lot of parts that I would like to sell. I'm having a problem with some people not trusting me because I haven't posted any pictures. It's not that I don't want I just don't know how. I know how to send pictures via text but that is about the extent of my abilities. If some kind person out there would please tell me how to post pictures on here. When I ask some people to text me so I can send them pictures they don't want to do that. I don't understand why anyone would not be willing to send a text so that they could just get pictures back of something they are wanting. I don't much about telephone, computer s and such but evidently people can mess with your stuff if you text them? Anyway would a patient and understanding individual please contact me at xxxxxxxxx and teach me how to post pictures. You have no idea how much that would help me. Thak you. And those of you who are waiting on pictures either text me so I can send them or please be patient
Went ahead and moved this to general chat.

I am not at my computer right now, but if nobody else posts instructions, I will get some for you later this evening.

Also, i removed your phone number. Bots scan these posts, not good to put it in the public like that.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

oregonphil

Post by oregonphil »

Another free third party image site that I use : https://postimages.org