I need to dispel a Book of Spaces rumor

Area for General FSJ related chat.

Topic author
bigun

I need to dispel a Book of Spaces rumor

Post by bigun »

Last night a friend texted me asking if Chrom was for sale, he included a picture of the "Book of Spaces" Ouray section, room or whatever you Book users call the place you post on discussing it. Someone had said that they had seen a picture taken from the road, Chrom is in an undisclosed location far from any casual drive by road, other than myself,and Blackbart, Flint is the only one who has been there from here and he was blindfolded on the way there and back. Since I don't do the Book I have no idea how this rumor got started but it is not true, of course everything can be for sale at the right price.

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: I need to dispel a Book of Spaces rumor

Post by Stuka »

Is "Book of Spaces" another name for Facebook?

I don't have a FB account either, so I can't help you at all. But I am sure somebody here could set things straight.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

Topic author
bigun

Post by bigun »

I'm just interested in who started it, I was surprised when Sean texted it to me. While I have wondered if we will every get him rebuilt. it has never crossed my mind to sell.

letank

Post by letank »

facebook marketplace does need an account... not too sure where chrome is listed

facebook.com/marketplace
Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)

Topic author
bigun

Post by bigun »

letank wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:25 pm facebook marketplace does need an account... not too sure where chrome is listed

facebook.com/marketplace
It was in one of the Ouray places

Topic author
bigun

Post by bigun »

Stuka wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:50 pm Is "Book of Spaces" another name for Facebook?
John Ringo wrote a Zombie apocalypse series, main characters fled to sea, they end up searching boats rescuing people, one of the Mega Yachts they boarded the owner was the guy who started "The book of Spaces" who sounds just like the guy who started Facebook. In case your wondering he was killed by the security company he hired to protect him