Sniper Stealth EFI

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
sansabarJ

Sniper Stealth EFI

Post by sansabarJ »

I have a Sniper Stealth 4150 EFI that I'm testing the water here on selling .
Has about 200 miles of run time . Ran great on my 68firebird 400 . An LS7 Z06 427 crate resides where the old 400 once was so looking to sell this setup . I have everything except the fuel pump which resides still in the 68 firebird . Black 4150 throttle body with Holley throttle cable bracket , fuel line with guage ,extra Delphi NOS IAC and harnesses with includes the touch screen , 02 sensor . Included is the Sniper Stealth hyper spark ignition control box . You will need the AMC Hyper Spark distributor to ustilize the ign box control , or run your own distributor if desired .
What are guys willing to pay for this is my initial inquirey . Very nice new condition but yes it is used . No junk here . Price not yet decided .

Thank You for interest

SansabarJ

sierrablue

Re: Sniper Stealth EFI

Post by sierrablue »

I mean I'd be interested but most EFI is way out of my price range. I don't want to offend anybody by making any lowball offers is all...
'71 Wagoneer (DD)
-B350 (HEI, iron 4-barrel, Edelbrock 1406), TH400, D20
-'74 D44 front (nonpower discs)
-custom headliner
-Front shoulder belts (rears eventually)

viewtopic.php?t=23070

There are 2 major differences between new Wranglers and FSJs. FSJs are meant to be both utilitarian and capable, not just capable. FSJs are also rarely initially recognized as Jeeps by the average American.

deckside

Post by deckside »

Summit shows the 550-877 going for.$1950 and the 550-874 $1594. I'd drop that by 20% since its used.

Topic author
sansabarJ

Post by sansabarJ »

Thanks for the replies . If theres interest from members on this I can entertain offers. I can email pictures if someone's serious about wanting this sniper 4150 kit and the Hyper Spark box .

Thanks
SansabarJ

Topic author
sansabarJ

Post by sansabarJ »

The SNIPER is now sold .

Appreciate the comments and interest .

Sansabar J