My 1988 Grand Wagoneer

Area to show off your Custom Build threads.

Topic author
sirrus
Vendor

Re: My 1988 Grand Wagoneer

Post by sirrus »

No problem! You're right, unfortunately you won't be able to use that hole. But 761is still a viable option
Sometimes we reinvent the wheel not to have more wheels but to have more inventors

1988 Grand Wagoneer - AMC 360 with ProFlo4 MPFI, TF727, NP229 FOR SALE
2021 JLU Willys EcoDiesel - new shiny toy

DMoney

Post by DMoney »

Your for sale post led me here, and I have spent an hour or two checking out this thread. I can appreciate all the upgrades you’ve made to your Wag. I wish it would’ve been for sale before I bought mine!

I wanted to send you a private message and ask you a few questions about 3d printing, but because I’m so new, I’m not allowed. Would you mind sending me a PM or email and answering a few questions? Dmscott814@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

DMoney

Post by DMoney »

Your for sale post led me here, and I have spent an hour or two checking out this thread. I can appreciate all the upgrades you’ve made to your Wag. I wish it would’ve been for sale before I bought mine!

I wanted to send you a private message and ask you a few questions about 3d printing, but because I’m so new, I’m not allowed. Would you mind sending me a PM or email and answering a few questions? Dmscott814@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Topic author
sirrus
Vendor

Post by sirrus »

Thanks for your kind words! It's listed for sale only here, and I'm still tweaking couple things here and there. Not in a hurry to sell and I'd really like if my waggy went to someone who and more time and going to take good care of it! If it doesn't sell I'll gladly keep it for myself :)

I've sent you an email and, by the way, don't post your email in public forums - spammers usually browse these and you can end up with all kinds of scams in your inbox! I'd advise you to edit the posts and remove email address from them
Sometimes we reinvent the wheel not to have more wheels but to have more inventors

1988 Grand Wagoneer - AMC 360 with ProFlo4 MPFI, TF727, NP229 FOR SALE
2021 JLU Willys EcoDiesel - new shiny toy