color

Area to ask questions or post comments related to this forum.

Topic author
68glad

color

Post by 68glad »

First off the site is really cool. This seems like it will be a great time for constructive feedback as it sounds like the old site will be back. Then who knows what people will do. Anyways, on the motherboard down thread I noticed that it is kinda hard to differenciate (sp) between the black & dark grey when a quote is made in a reply. I find myself struggling to follow along sometimes. I am not colorblind. :smile: I also agree w/ others about the little arrow showing you've responded in a particular thread. Having said that, I'm actually kind of happy that ifsja went down as this forced me to figure this site out because it sounds like it's inevitable we'll all be here at some point in the future or from now on. Time will tell. Thanks for listening to all our feedback.
68 Gladiator- RIP
78 Wagoneer- 401, D60/70, 203/205, 38's, Dual PS pump, Hydroboost, OBA, OBW, bla bla bla.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Stuka
Site Admin

Re: color

Post by Stuka »

68glad wrote:First off the site is really cool. This seems like it will be a great time for constructive feedback as it sounds like the old site will be back. Then who knows what people will do. Anyways, on the motherboard down thread I noticed that it is kinda hard to differenciate (sp) between the black & dark grey when a quote is made in a reply. I find myself struggling to follow along sometimes. I am not colorblind. :smile: I also agree w/ others about the little arrow showing you've responded in a particular thread. Having said that, I'm actually kind of happy that ifsja went down as this forced me to figure this site out because it sounds like it's inevitable we'll all be here at some point in the future or from now on. Time will tell. Thanks for listening to all our feedback.

I will see what I can do about the colors. See if I can find a combo that works better.

The "Yes I responded to this" icon is already on my list.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Stuka wrote:
68glad wrote:First off the site is really cool. This seems like it will be a great time for constructive feedback as it sounds like the old site will be back. Then who knows what people will do. Anyways, on the motherboard down thread I noticed that it is kinda hard to differenciate (sp) between the black & dark grey when a quote is made in a reply. I find myself struggling to follow along sometimes. I am not colorblind. :smile: I also agree w/ others about the little arrow showing you've responded in a particular thread. Having said that, I'm actually kind of happy that ifsja went down as this forced me to figure this site out because it sounds like it's inevitable we'll all be here at some point in the future or from now on. Time will tell. Thanks for listening to all our feedback.

I will see what I can do about the colors. See if I can find a combo that works better.

The "Yes I responded tot his" icon is already on my list.

testing
2017 JKU Rubicon

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Stuka wrote:
Stuka wrote:

The "Yes I responded tot his" icon is already on my list.

testing
testing
2017 JKU Rubicon

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Well, I think thats better. At least makes quoted text stand out more.

Let me know what you think.
2017 JKU Rubicon

Topic author
68glad

Post by 68glad »

Man that's way better. The small black lines outlining the quote stand out now (too me atleast). ^:)^
68 Gladiator- RIP
78 Wagoneer- 401, D60/70, 203/205, 38's, Dual PS pump, Hydroboost, OBA, OBW, bla bla bla.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

carnuck

Post by carnuck »

Looks good on Linux
Check my parts for sale near Seattle

hutcho

Post by hutcho »

looks good on a opera mobile, sure its the same for any other phone browser.

Rockwell B1

Post by Rockwell B1 »

Just promise us one thing, if you ever feel the urge to change over to a bright theme (white or neon green or something) make it a option under the UCP if you can so those of us that prefer the dark for late night surfing can continue to use it. :-bd
~Alex

For Sale: 1999 Crown Vic Police Interceptor

Past Jeeps:
1974 J10 LWB 4x4 304 V8
1991 MJ Eliminator 4x4 4.0L HO
'86 MJ X LWB 4x4 2.8L & '88 MJ Eliminator 4.0L

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Rockwell B1 wrote:Just promise us one thing, if you ever feel the urge to change over to a bright theme (white or neon green or something) make it a option under the UCP if you can so those of us that prefer the dark for late night surfing can continue to use it. :-bd
I will never switch to an all white theme. My eyes hurt just as much as yours do when looking at an all white screen ;)
2017 JKU Rubicon

hutcho

Post by hutcho »

Ah no white and blue option? :lol:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

The PIG Smith

Post by The PIG Smith »

Wow...looking good! :-bd
Bryan Smith
Fort Wayne, Indiana
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 75th Anniversary Edition - 1941 Trim Package - Recon Green --Daily Driver
1986 Jeep J20
- Super clean rig from the AZ/CA state line -- Current Project
1982 Jeep J10
- Has become a Long Term Project.
1981 Jeep J20
- Commercial flat bed - Lost in a Divorce --gone
1987 Jeep J20 Pioneer
- Former Rick Bielec aka Ricbee plow rig. Major rust!! --gone

IFSJA Member #1933 Joined November 30, 2001

jaber
Vendor

Post by jaber »

I also like the dark theme. The black outlines help.
I use Firefox with the NASA night launch theme, it is a lot like this. :-bd
Jeff

'46 cj3a
'51 Willys p/u
'51 Willys Parkway Conversion
'74 CJ5
'75 J-20 Wrecker
'75 J-20 Cummins service truck
'77 J-10 p/u
'79 Cherokee
'88 Grand Wagoneer
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh14/jeffaber/