Clearing Out the FSJ Yard

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
threepiece

Clearing Out the FSJ Yard

Post by threepiece »

Fellows, I have a large collection of parts from a variety of AMC era FSJ’s here in the Detroit area. My NOS parts are all but gone. I have a NOS first generation J Series Tailgate that I may sell later.

Engines, transmissions, frames, hoods, Wagoneer/Cherokee tailgates, doors, Wagoneer and Cherokee roofs, J truck roofs, core supports, interior and exterior trim, glass, AC and heater units, wheels, J truck roll bar, grill guard, etc.
Most items are priced for quick sale. Loading onto your vehicle is included.

I also have several Wagoneers, Cherokees and J trucks for parts or restoration.

I also have a Model17 Widetrack body on rolling frame that is completely restored. Axles fitted with ARB lockers and BFG Mud tires. Body painted two tone red and black. This was a project I started but never finished. Doors and tailgate included. No powertrain or trimmings on this one. It is nice. $8000

Pick up in the Detroit area. I may be persuaded to ship certain items.
I used to name my FSJ’s after their previous owners, I realized I had too many with five named Rick.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

vajeepj20

Re: Clearing Out the FSJ Yard

Post by vajeepj20 »

Would you happen to have a J10 J20 Fuel Filler Neck? I just need the metal neck itself. Thanks.
Jeep J10 J20 Fuel Filler Neck.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

Yes I have several including one NOS, I also have a NOS cap for it. I also had a NOS plastic bezel but sold to a fellow for his CJ 7.

The orientation of your picture dose not show the far side. Is there also a return nipple? The NOS one I have has two nipples. P/N J5357893

I generally am not dealing with small items during warm weather but this NOS filler neck is here in the room I am in.
I used to name my FSJ’s after their previous owners, I realized I had too many with five named Rick.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

vajeepj20

Post by vajeepj20 »

Yes, it does have a return nipple. Sorry, I should have added other smaller images to be more clear. I'm not sure of the part number, but do the ones you have, have the downward bend? I bought one that a few places have listed as for a J10 J20, but they're pretty much ones for CJ's, they have a short straight out nipple. I thought it would work, and I could probably make it work, but if I can find one of the correct ones with the downward bend it would be better. If you do have the one with the downward bend, how much are you asking for it? The NOS cap would be nice, but I'm using a locking gas cap. Images 1 and 2 are what I'm looking for, 3 is what I have, a CJ style. I would have sent this as a PM, but I didn't see how I could add images to a PM from my computer. Thanks
3 CJ Style.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

The NOS filler neck I have looks very much like the one you want. It was included with a Lot of other FSJ parts I bought years ago. $40 includes shipping. You can have the OEM NOS cap for additional $20.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

vajeepj20

Post by vajeepj20 »

PM sent

OldFarmTruck22

Post by OldFarmTruck22 »

threepiece,
I sent you a PM about a small body panel piece I need.
Did you see it yet?

Thanks.
78 FSJ AMC 360 Quadratrac

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

OldFarmTruck22 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:17 am threepiece,
I sent you a PM about a small body panel piece I need.
Did you see it yet?

Thanks.
Yes, I just replied.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

dljlobos

Post by dljlobos »

Hello, Do you have any 1980 or newer J10 axles available? I'm looking for the front with the driver side drop Dana 44, and the rear centered AMC 20. Thanks

KerryHarrod

Post by KerryHarrod »

Hi,
Do u have any tailgate straps for later model JTrucks and would you be willing to ship? I need both sides for my daily driver J20 and also both sides for my project J10 so a total of four if you have them. These are the folding metal bars, not the chains.
Thanks!

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

dljlobos wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:26 pm Hello, Do you have any 1980 or newer J10 axles available? I'm looking for the front with the driver side drop Dana 44, and the rear centered AMC 20. Thanks
I have been loading axles onto my truck headed to the scrap yard. The 1982 J10 axles happen to be on top of the pile. The front has the vacuum disconnect apparatus. Both axles for $80. You can have the control unit on the dashboard too.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

KerryHarrod wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:55 am Hi,
Do u have any tailgate straps for later model JTrucks and would you be willing to ship? I need both sides for my daily driver J20 and also both sides for my project J10 so a total of four if you have them. These are the folding metal bars, not the chains.
Thanks!
Sorry, I’m not selling any truck box parts at this time.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

thej10guy

Post by thej10guy »

KerryHarrod wrote:Hi,
Thanks!
I have one set that I could sell you. I am no longer using them. Pm me if you are interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1983 Jeep J10 Honcho SWB 5.3 4l60E NP241C viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22361
1979 Jeep J10 LWB (project/parts truck)
1989 GMC Jimmy (project)
Jeep Lover for life :fsj:

sierrablue

Post by sierrablue »

I'm guessing no early (pre-'74) Wag fenders? Or if you have a fender skin like BJ's used to sell (how is it they sell that stuff when I don't need it, and then when I do, it's gone????) that'd work too.
'71 Wagoneer (DD)
-B350 (HEI, iron 4-barrel, Edelbrock 1406), TH400, D20
-'74 D44 front (nonpower discs)
-custom headliner
-Front shoulder belts (rears eventually)

viewtopic.php?t=23070

There are 2 major differences between new Wranglers and FSJs. FSJs are meant to be both utilitarian and capable, not just capable. FSJs are also rarely initially recognized as Jeeps by the average American.

deckside

Post by deckside »

Pre 1974 Roof rack or roof rack cross rails?

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

sierrablue wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:30 am I'm guessing no early (pre-'74) Wag fenders? Or if you have a fender skin like BJ's used to sell (how is it they sell that stuff when I don't need it, and then when I do, it's gone????) that'd work too.
I had a 71 Wagoneer but I don’t remember what parts I removed. Most of my fenders are in an area I have not gotten to yet. Check back later, perhaps a month or two but no promises.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

deckside wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:30 pm Pre 1974 Roof rack or roof rack cross rails?
I have a roof rack assembly from a 1974 Wagoneer but none earlier. I’m curious to know the difference.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

deckside

Post by deckside »

threepiece wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:40 am
deckside wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:30 pm Pre 1974 Roof rack or roof rack cross rails?
I have a roof rack assembly from a 1974 Wagoneer but none earlier. I’m curious to know the difference.
Earlier version has the luggage scuff guards built in ie a lot less screw holes in the roof. The cross bars are also fixed and cant be moved forward and aft. Not sure if the later models screw holes would line up for the footings.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

I was mistaken, the Wagoneer was a 1973 not 1974 it had an auto trans with Dana 20 T case. I believe I have the complete rack bundled up in between the floor joists of the barn. Let me know if you want pictures. I can send with email.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

deckside

Post by deckside »

threepiece wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:23 am
I was mistaken, the Wagoneer was a 1973 not 1974 it had an auto trans with Dana 20 T case. I believe I have the complete rack bundled up in between the floor joists of the barn. Let me know if you want pictures. I can send with email.
Yes please!