Clearing Out the FSJ Yard

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
threepiece

Re: Clearing Out the FSJ Yard

Post by threepiece »

Stick wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:16 am
Not at all, sometimes one has to assert to get what they want. I wish I would have learned this at a younger age.

While I have been truthful, I have not explained completely.

There is another fellow interested in the roll bar however he also wants several more parts including an engine. This is very appealing to me. He is also happy to assist extracting the roll bar, a process that may take two hours.

None of this matters at this time however. I simply don’t have time for this project. If the axles come out there will be other parts I will want to remove and rearranging done, no time for that now, perhaps in two or three months.
Thank you for the update. I hope you decide to sell me the roll bar when it becomes accessible.

Last weekend I changed my travel plans from Atlanta to Detroit. Now I will be flying into / out of Detroit instead of driving.

That said I would like to buy the drive shaft and AC hoses. I also thought of 1 other part I have not been able to find that you may have...the small "C" shaped bracket behind a 3-piece bumper. I could come to Farmington Hills Monday Tuesday or Wednesday after work.

Please let me know if that is OK.
Yes, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon is good for me. I will try to send a Message to you with more detail.
I used to name my FSJ’s after their previous owners, I realized I had too many with five named Rick.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

Mopar_guy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:37 pm Would you have a dash pad for a 83 Grand Waggy? Color is not important as I'm doing a custom color. I can pick it up as well.
Is it safe to assume your “Waggy” Has a drop down pad on the right side? Virtually every Wagoneer I have seen has one. If so I have several dash pads ranging from poor to nice condition.
I used to name my FSJ’s after their previous owners, I realized I had too many with five named Rick.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

Waggy82 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:51 pm
threepiece wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:13 pm
Waggy82 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:14 am Where about the metro Detroit area? I am looking for a frame for a 82.
I do have what I believe is a 1982 Wagoneer that I may be parting out. It is from Montana, I expect the frame is in good to very good condition. It has I6 engine brackets too. I also have a reasonably nice frame from a 1979. This is somewhat different but could be made to work with a bit of effort. All this in Farmington Hills.
Wow that is cool that you are this close. I can be in Farmington Hills in a hour or so. I am working on a list of parts I need. If you decide to part our please let me know as I would be interested in swinging in to take a look. Sounds like you have a lot of stuff for these things. :D
I don’t expect to be dealing with that Wagoneer this year. I’m also not sure about parting it out. I might sell it whole.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

Mopar_guy

Post by Mopar_guy »

threepiece wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:33 pm
Mopar_guy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:37 pm Would you have a dash pad for a 83 Grand Waggy? Color is not important as I'm doing a custom color. I can pick it up as well.
Is it safe to assume your “Waggy” Has a drop down pad on the right side? Virtually every Wagoneer I have seen has one. If so I have several dash pads ranging from poor to nice condition.
Thank you. I'm wanting to put a Wagoneer pad on my Cherokee dash. I'll check my schedule and get a hold of you to make arrangements to meet with you.
83 Cherokee Laredo

Stick

Post by Stick »

threepiece wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:28 pm
Not at all, sometimes one has to assert to get what they want. I wish I would have learned this at a younger age.

There is another fellow interested in the roll bar however he also wants several more parts including an engine. This is very appealing to me. He is also happy to assist extracting the roll bar, a process that may take two hours.

None of this matters at this time however. I simply don’t have time for this project. If the axles come out there will be other parts I will want to remove and rearranging done, no time for that now, perhaps in two or three months.
Thank you for the update. I hope you decide to sell me the roll bar when it becomes accessible.

Last weekend I changed my travel plans from Atlanta to Detroit. Now I will be flying into / out of Detroit instead of driving.

That said I would like to buy the drive shaft and AC hoses. I also thought of 1 other part I have not been able to find that you may have...the small "C" shaped bracket behind a 3-piece bumper. I could come to Farmington Hills Monday Tuesday or Wednesday after work.

Yes, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon is good for me. I will try to send a Message to you with more detail.
You can email me at jeff@lorrainrisk.com if that is easier for you than text.

Waggy82

Post by Waggy82 »

threepiece wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:41 pm
Waggy82 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:51 pm
threepiece wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:13 pm

I do have what I believe is a 1982 Wagoneer that I may be parting out. It is from Montana, I expect the frame is in good to very good condition. It has I6 engine brackets too. I also have a reasonably nice frame from a 1979. This is somewhat different but could be made to work with a bit of effort. All this in Farmington Hills.
Wow that is cool that you are this close. I can be in Farmington Hills in a hour or so. I am working on a list of parts I need. If you decide to part our please let me know as I would be interested in swinging in to take a look. Sounds like you have a lot of stuff for these things. :D
I don’t expect to be dealing with that Wagoneer this year. I’m also not sure about parting it out. I might sell it whole.
Ok I am in no rush right now. Going to drive it and enjoy it. Planned on gather parts for a couple years before I take it off the road and begin the restoration. I am working on a parts list and will get back to you with what I need.

Please let me know when you decide what you want to do with it. If you sell as a whole I would be interested in buying.
82 Wagoneer Limited Straight 6

Mopar_guy

Post by Mopar_guy »

threepiece, Sent you a pm.
83 Cherokee Laredo

Stick

Post by Stick »

I have not received a PM or and email or a text. Can you please send me more detail.

Thanks

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

Stick wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:34 pm
Stick wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:16 am Not at all, sometimes one has to assert to get what they want. I wish I would have learned this at a younger age.

I have not received a PM or and email or a text. Can you please send me more detail.

Thanks
I think I forgot to send previously but I am certain I did so just now.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

argonaut

Post by argonaut »

I could use an air cleaner, in nice condition. Not sure how they changed over the years but I'd like one with less holes and less vacuum actuators, as I have converted to fuel injection. But I need the rectangular intake tube so i can connect to the stock fresh air hose in my 1980 wagoneer.
Jason M.

1980 Jeep Wagoneer 360/727/np208

1964 Chevy C10 Shortbed
1966 Chevy K20 Shortbed
1972 Chevy K5 CST
1996 Ford Bronco XLT Supercharged
2001 Porsche Carrera

1981 Honda CB750C
2005 Honda RC51
2008 Honda CBR1000RR

Srdayflyer

Post by Srdayflyer »

i need a 89-90 a/c compressor mounting bracket for a shaden compressor, do you happen to have one

Topic author
threepiece

Post by threepiece »

Gosh, I know I responded a day or two ago. I guess I will do so again.

I don’t have engine parts available. I do however have complete 360, 258 and 232 engines available.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

dljlobos

Post by dljlobos »

Hello, I apologize for not responding earlier to this. I don't know how I missed your message before now but I'm trying to catch up and hopefully still find some axles. Do you happen to still have those 82 axles? If so, do you also have any suggestions on how I could get them to Arizona for a reasonable cost?

Thanks and sorry again for the delayed response.

threepiece wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:49 am
dljlobos wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:26 pm Hello, Do you have any 1980 or newer J10 axles available? I'm looking for the front with the driver side drop Dana 44, and the rear centered AMC 20. Thanks
I have been loading axles onto my truck headed to the scrap yard. The 1982 J10 axles happen to be on top of the pile. The front has the vacuum disconnect apparatus. Both axles for $80. You can have the control unit on the dashboard too.

candymancan

Post by candymancan »

Threepeice..Do you have J series truck tail gate arms. The two arms for the tailgates. The guy wjo i bougjt my J10 from took the tailgate off before i arrived.. and took them off.. and forgot to give them to me.

So now i need them. Since my bed is nearly done being rebuilt
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L Limited 219k
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 I6 laredo 430k
1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 155k
1976 Jeep J10.. 85k(repaired)

Rumbone

Post by Rumbone »

Looking for a windshield for a 1977 J10
Can you help and ship?

Parsonsf

Post by Parsonsf »

Could definitely use some pieces. Got anything left?

78 blu ox

Post by 78 blu ox »

Do you have a dipstick for a turbo 400?

Snow fighter

Post by Snow fighter »

I am currently looking for a complete cab with doors.

Trident

Post by Trident »

I read in an old post that you had tooling to make fender flares. Are you still making them? If not, what are your plans for the tooling?

Trident

Post by Trident »

I read in an old post that you had tooling to make fender flares. Are you still making them? If not, what are your plans for the tooling?