Cargo Raised Deck for Camping Wagoneer Cherokee Near Detroit $80

Place to buy and sell FSJ parts.
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
threepiece

Cargo Raised Deck for Camping Wagoneer Cherokee Near Detroit $80

Post by threepiece »

I made this raised deck so I can store gear underneath and sleep on top. It works very well. It is custom made for the SJ body. It will fit any Wagoneer or Cherokee with the rear seat removed. It actually provides more area for sleeping than the floor of the Jeep.

The decking is 1/2” plywood and is made in three pieces for easy assembly and storage. The connections are reinforced with angle steel and held together with latches. If I had or plan to have a SJ Jeep I would keep it. Did I mention it was very handy to have? $80

Pick up in the Detroit area, no shipping.
I used to name my FSJ’s after their previous owners, I realized I had too many with five named Rick.

Dang raccoons again!

Rust is a color too.

sierrablue

Re: Cargo Raised Deck for Camping Wagoneer Cherokee Near Detroit $80

Post by sierrablue »

This sounds awesome, and the price is right. If I were planning to be around you, I'd probably be interested. Although I still prefer tent camping to any other camping.
'71 Wagoneer (DD)
-B350 (HEI, iron 4-barrel, Edelbrock 1406), TH400, D20
-'74 D44 front (nonpower discs)
-custom headliner
-Front shoulder belts (rears eventually)

viewtopic.php?t=23070

There are 2 major differences between new Wranglers and FSJs. FSJs are meant to be both utilitarian and capable, not just capable. FSJs are also rarely initially recognized as Jeeps by the average American.