The end of speeding... article

Area for General NON-Jeep related chat. Topics are typically not moderated, but must fall within the Use Guidelines.

Topic author
letank

The end of speeding... article

Post by letank »

Michel
74 wag (349 Kmiles... parked, next step is a rust free body)
85 Gwag (229 Kmiles... the running test lab)

SJTD

Re: The end of speeding... article

Post by SJTD »

As usual blame the gun I mean car.
Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.

yz400e

Post by yz400e »

One would have thought the 'kill switch' and driver monitoring would have been sufficient (all new cars beginning in 2026) That technology already gives the government the ability to shut down a car for any reason.

Search for "house of representatives vote on kill switch" (HR4820) and pick your favorite site to read about it.

while the idea of stopping drunk drivers is a good one, how this technology is actually used and implemented is the scary part.

Srdayflyer

Post by Srdayflyer »

well its just phase 1 , cali and az are trying electronic license plates i read they plan on a monthly fee and not an annual fee, the numbers will be illuminated a certain color when you are paid up and flash red when expired and not have any numbers illuminated, so an auto kill switch , limitless, behind in payments , kill, owe taxes to irs kill, credit card debt kill, restraining order kill , govt doesnt want you to travel kill. car is too old kill, have an ICE vehicle and not an EV kill but hey im a liberal puke and i'm all in on this deal,

Stuka
Site Admin

Post by Stuka »

Had a feeling this post would go south.

No politics means no politics. Period.
2017 JKU Rubicon
Pevious Jeeps: 1981 J10, 1975 Cherokee, 2008 JK, 2005 KJ, 1989 XJ