Trade Built TJ for Built WJ near Cincinnati, OH

Sales area for Non-FSJ Related Items
Forum rules
Please read the sales area rules before posting here. Thanks!

Topic author
Jerry Blair

Trade Built TJ for Built WJ near Cincinnati, OH

Post by Jerry Blair »

Trade Built TJ for Built WJ
$7,500.00
I have a 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ that I would like to trade for a built grand cherokee. I would prefer one with 3-4 inches of lift and up to 32" tires on stock jeep wheels. I would also prefer V8 and quadradrive. Will discuss all trades. I am looking for something in decent shape. Does not have to be perfect.

My jeep has a 4.0, NV3550 and NP231 with SYE. It currently has about 95,000 miles. Five 35x12.50x15 Cooper SSt Mud Terrains, 3.5" Rubicon Express springs, Front roll bar through dash added to stock cage, bedlined tub with Scorpion Bedliner, ARB lockers front and rear, 4.56 gears, Currie High Pinion rear 9-inch axle, Currie HP Dana 44 front axle (D44). LOTS OF NEW PARTS.

About My Jeep:

I have a TON of new parts but many are yet to be installed. There is some rust on the tub and the frame. I HAVE A NEW RUST FREE FRAME.

New bearings, seals for front axle. New emergency brake cables, Poly Performance 4-link in back. New Poly Performance 3 link for front, not installed. All new Currie Johnny joints for supsension. New Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks not installed. Tires are barely a year old with less than 2000 miles.

My Jeep does need some work. It is driveable right now but has been wheeled a lot and shows its bumps and bruises.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.